The properties panel shows the properties of the selected component:
Each component can be different properties depending on its defined properties, and its type. They will always have a Self section with some common properties:
- Name: Name of the component that will be displayed on the components panel.
- Public Id: Id that can be used to call this component from a different component.
- Private Id: Id of the component that can be used by any child to refer it.
- Visible: Property that can be used to define the visibility of the component.
- Disabled: Property that can be used to disable the component.
Also, any other custom property created from the Components panel will be displayed in this section.
Below the Self section, other styling sections appear. These sections will map directly to CSS properties so for any further reference a CSS manual can always be consulted: